You refined by:
Commercial Litigation Lawyer (undo)
- Offering consultations and legal advice when dealing with case matters outside of court.
- Who is comfortable in presenting in Court, representing clients and…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- This role will see you having responsibility, client contact, briefing counsel, going to court, drafting pleadings etc. You will work autonomously as well as…
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
- Conducting a range of commercial matters in the Magistrates’ Court, Supreme Court and the Federal Court and appearing in Court.
- Get hands on experience on:
- You will be a 3 to 6 PAE lawyer with strong experience in litigious matters before the superior courts.
- We represent one of the Central West's leading firms.
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Courts jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.