You refined by:
Family Lawyer (undo)
- Must have at least 3 years Family Law post admission experience and have a good understanding of children and property disputes, child support and experience…
- Drafting Court documents with minimum or no supervision.
- Seeking Energetic and Experienced Family Lawyer.
- If you are a Family Lawyer with a minimum 2 years post…
- The team will give you the opportunity to develop your court and mediation skills in a supported and nurtured environment.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You will be able to hit the ground running, take initial instructions, appear in court on mentions and directions hearing.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible;
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
- At least 2 - 3 years family law experience including both parenting and financial matters and be familiar with practice in both the FCC and family Courts.
- You will be able to progress your advocacy skills through regular court appearances, work in litigation across a number of jurisdictions including - Federal…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Courts jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.