Courts $60,000 jobs
$72,135 - $75,616 a year
- Job status: Short Term Contract.
- The role of a Legal Research Officer is to provide comprehensive professional legal research to the Judiciary of the Youth…
- About us and our culture.
- MinterEllison is one of the Asia Pacific's leading law firms.
- Established in Sydney in 1827, our firm today operates in Australia,…
$95,429 - $100,887 a year
- This is made possible by the contribution of our staff who are employed in a wide variety of fields, from correctional officers, correctional industry officers,…
- Preparing court books and briefs.
- As a leading international law firm, MinterEllison offers a full range of legal services to an impressive list of clients…
- Have a strong understanding of relevant South Australian CTP legislation/court practice+procedure, litigation experience+ strong communication, advocacy and…
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Lyell McEwin Hospital.
- Indicative Total Remuneration: $88,075 - $102,504 - Perm F/T - AHP2.
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Forensic Community Mental Health, Oakden.
- Indicative Total Remuneration: $124,301 - $131,635 - Temp F/T (up to 19/6/2020…
- Familiar with operations of various government departments, agencies and courts, with whom we deal in the course of conduct of files.
- What you will be doing:
- Drafting of court documents and exceptional ability to interpret legislation and case law.
- Preparing matters for court by conducting investigations, undertaking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.