Courts $60,000 jobs
- Transcribing court proceedings, meetings, interviews and teleconferences.
- Reporting to the National WP Manager, we currently have an exciting opportunity for an…
- Day to day tasks will include preparing correspondence, court documents and briefs, diary management, client liaison and monthly billing and file management.
- Their office is anywhere their customers want it to be whether their home, a Branch or even food court.
- Take your business acquisition skills to the next level.
- You will be responsible for a range of legal and non-legal tasks including legal research, liaising with courts regarding court processes (eg subpoenas),…
- Drafting, reviewing and preparing correspondence / documentation (including contracts and court documentation).
- For further information, please visit our.
Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers
- Preparation of legal documents, including correspondence, contracts, court documents, reports and presentations;
- High volume diary, file and matter management;
- Auscript and For The Record is a global leader in the digital court recording and transcription market.
- We're a fast-growing company, now with ten offices…
Moray & Agnew Lawyers
- This experience will have been obtained in a well-regarded defendant insurance practice as writing complex advices to a sophisticated client along with forensic…
- Preparing court documents, including pleadings;
- Mills Oakley is a leading independent Australian law firm.
- With 100 partners and over 600 staff nationally, we…
- In Federal Court employment class action litigation for a global mining operator;
- The ERS group covers the full range of workplace related issues, with scope to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.