Courts $60,000 jobs
- 5 min from St Leonards train station and food court.
- Hamilton Island's Recruitment team is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the head office in St…
Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logisti...
- Regulatory powers and attend court or the Building Practitioners Board as required.
- Investigate and resolve complaints relating to registered building…
- About us and our culture.
- MinterEllison is one of the Asia Pacific's leading law firms.
- Established in Sydney in 1827, our firm today operates in Australia,…
- We provide expert litigation support through our cost-effective document production, expert discovery management and specialist court services to law firms,…
- The Court deals with major criminal and civil matters, and appeals against decisions of lower courts.
- The Supreme Court of Victoria is the highest court in the…
- Manager, Koori Services and Programs, Children's Court of Victoria.
- An exciting opportunity to make a positive difference to the way that Koori children and…
- We have recently moved into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford which includes a fully equipped onsite gym with personal training,…
- In addition to indoor cricket and gymnastics, the Centre is home to 10 multipurpose indoor courts, including a 1500 seat capacity show court; function room,…
$78,197 - $82,771 a year
- Eligibility/Other Requirements: Experience working in a court environment is highly desirable.
- The ACT Courts and Tribunal are seeking highly motivated Team…
- Drafting correspondence and court documents.
- Attending to Court e-filing and arranging for service of court documents.
- We offer a world of opportunity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.