Courts $61,100 jobs
Department of Justice - District Court
- The successful applicant will have the opportunity to acquire a detailed understanding of the review and decision making processes on a range of civil and…
- Tasks will include assisting with preparation of court and tribunal documents and other correspondence, maintaining legal files, assisting with client enquiries…
- We have one of the leading Disputes & Investigations practices in the region and our team of over 200 lawyers appear in federal and state courts, specialist…
- Ability to prepare reports on findings and advise clients, internal stakeholders, or give evidence in court.
- Experience with extracting, loading, and validating…
- Thomson Geer is a large Australian Corporate law firm with offices in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
- The successful candidate will have:
- The service has access to great facilities including a rock-climbing wall, basketball, netball, volleyball courts and an oval.
- Be empowered to lead your team.
- We regularly attend before the State Administrative Tribunal and the various levels of the courts, we negotiate solutions, and we document agreements.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Ability to draft statements of claim and other court documents.
- This insurance law firm is well established and is currently expanding.
- What's in it for you.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- The current portfolio is quite diverse covering base metals, gold, coal, iron ore, lithium and mining services.
- High level of motivation and self awareness.
- Assist in drafting and compiling court documents;
- AH2 LEGAL is currently looking for a PLT student who wishes to gain practical experience to start as soon as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.