Creative Writing jobs in Queensland
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Use the icon above this field to Paste from Word.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
- What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills - phone manner, professional email/letter writing and speaking with the public.
- Works well in a team, flexible and adaptable;
- You have demonstrated professional writing skills and the ability to apply these efficiently in a statutory environment including, for example, writing case…
- Communicating complex epidemiological or statistical results and technical methodology appropriately to a variety of clients using developed oral and written…
- Applications to remain current for 12 months.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
$82,293 a year
- Strong writing skills and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- You will have strong writing and attention to detail, and be able to write for a variety of…
- The ability to translate creative ideas into captivating copy.
- A passion for the written word and superior writing skills.
- Ability to work as a team-player.
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- This is an exciting opportunity to produce unique and creative commercial content for our clients.
- You will have a history of writing as well as a tertiary…
- Utilise design software (InDesign, Corel Graphics, Adobe Creative Suite) to produce high quality graphic design material.
- You will be relationships-focused, and have strong engagement, communication, writing and time management skills.
- Strong practice support and supervision.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.