You refined by:
Credit Collection Officer $52,500 jobs in New South Wales
- This role will suit a Customer Service Officer who has an invested interest and passion for Collections and Credit Control .
- Processing and raising of invoices.
AETOS Capital Group
- Ideally experience and knowledge about credit risk control & management.
- Support group companies in credit risk issues through communication with HQ Finance.
$26 - $30 an hour
- Solid understanding of collections and corresponding legal framework in debt collection.
- Completion of credit application process, including trade references…
$30 an hour
- Reporting to the National Credit Manager, this is a busy role that will see you accountable for transaction processing, collections and new account set-up…
- Accounts Receivable & Membership Support Officer*.
- Making collection calls on outstanding accounts.
- Issuing credits and processing refunds on paypal.
- Strong Credit and Collections experience skills are essential with a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar.
- High Volume collections - 40-50 calls a day.
- Reverse declined credit card receipts.
- You will be working alongside a team of Collections Officers and Customer Service Officers, so you will be expected to…
$30 - $32 an hour
- You'll be a tenacious but customer-focused collections professional, able to get results whilst also adopting a strategic approach to the collection of monies.
en world Australia
$30 - $35 an hour
- Collections and managing overdue debtor accounts.
- Adjusting for discounts, credit notes and refunds.
- You will be working as a Finance Officer within a small…
$50,000 - $70,000 a year
- A strong understanding of credit and collections regulations.
- Good understanding of ACCC collections guidelines.
- Collections is a vital part of our business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.