Credit Officer jobs in Doncaster VIC
- Processing Debtor write-offs & credit notes.
- Answering telephone queries and providing credit related customer service.
- Ad-hoc support to the finance team.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Performing credit checks for new clients.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with ad hoc credit related tasks.
- Reputable and highly regarded mid tier law firm.
- Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$69,364 - $89,762 a year
- About you: You will have excellent accounting skills with experience in budgeting, forecasting, treasury, trust account, credit card and asset management.
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- This may include but not be limited to credit processing, filing, etc.
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary package.
- Our client is seeking a Customer Service Officer to…
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations.
- Be part of the exciting journey to revolutionise fleet and…
- Assist with sales order and credit note generation within the business.
- Siemens Mobility is an operating company of Siemens AG Germany.
- Schedule supplier payments within credit terms: EFTs, TTs including foreign currency.
- Process all invoices and credit notes through to payment in accordance…
- Ensure stock credits are actioned.
- With over 90 years operational experience, GPC Asia Pacific is the largest automotive aftermarket parts supplier in Australia…
- Highly developed credit writing skills.
- Possess a strong understanding of credit structures.
- Ability to identify risks and associated mitigates within credit…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.