Credit Officer jobs in Doncaster VIC
$60,000 a year
- Dynamic and everchanging environment, no two days are the same!
- Leading Australian organisation with values of honesty and acceptance.
- This role plays a valuable part in supporting front desk reception and managing a small portfolio of accounts within a large credit department.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Reporting to the Credit Manager, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- A busy and challenging opportunity awaits you in this customer driven…
- Process credit card payments and adjustments.
- This well-established company is continuing to grow Australia wide and has an excellent opportunity for a Credit…
- They employ approximately 4,000 people in Australia and neighbouring countries and are now seeking an energetic, outgoing claims processing officer to join…
- Located in the South Eastern Suburbs this exciting opportunity is for an experienced Customer Service Officer to work within an energetic team environment on a…
$60,000 a year
- As the Rebates Officer, you will coordinate the rebate process which involves:
- Prepare amended rebate debit and credit notes for issue to Accounts Payable for…
- Prepare and distribute month to date credit reports.
- With a fun, contemporary office, this prominent service organisation based in Mulgrave is continuing to…
- Flexible Working Hours - Work 2 Full Days or 3 Days - 5 Hours Per Day.
- ASAP Start - 3 Month Temp Role - Potential for Ongoing.
- Very strong attention to detail.
$30 an hour
- An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Accounts Receivable / Credit Officer to join this market leading organisation located in Clayton South.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.