Credit Officer jobs in Doncaster VIC
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Developing policy and procedures around credit and customer set up.
- $85,000 - $95,000 plus superannuation.
- Our client is looking for a talented and ambitious…
- Supporting both the BP and Castrol brands, our services include accounting and banking operations, logistics/scheduling operations, customer service and sales,…
- Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit…
- School Hours X 4-5 Days.
- Our client is a successful Australian owned international freight forwarder based in Tullamarine.
$70,000 a year
- Reconciliation of credit cards and enter all transactions.
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing and hugely successful team in…
- Manage the daily credit holds & order releases processes.
- We are looking for multiple Claims and Collections officers to join this Vibrant company in Docklands.
- Ensuring all suppliers are paid according to credit terms.
- Our client is a growing Australian business in the building and construction industry, they offer…
- Implementation of policies and procedures for student admissions (credit transfer recommendations), ensuring.
- Performed in order to fulfil the role.
Smaart Recruitment JA
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Follow up and coordinate any outstanding credit claims and queries from customers and sales team via phone calls and emails.
- Assist with month end AR closing.
$57,000 a year
- Process and reconcile direct debits and Electronic Funds Transfers and assist in the processing of manual cheques and credit notes assist in banking and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.