Critical Care Nursing jobs in Victoria
- Participate in delegated aspects of patient care including but not limited to:
- You will work as part of a wider ward team, under the direction and supervision…
- For our Intensive Care roles, critical care experience is essential and a postgraduate critical care certificate is preferred.
- Trish O'Kelly - 0410 457 951.
- Participate in delivery of expert nursing care.
- Are you looking to make a value contribution during the current COVID-19 crisis?
- Post graduate qualification in critical care nursing (ICU).
- Passionate about delivering outstanding patient centred care.
- Shape your future with us.
- On-site child care centre.
- As a clinical nurse, your practice will be essential to providing excellence in ICU nursing.
- What can WE offer YOU?
$58,400 a year
- The Mental health and Primary care Partnership Program (MaP) aims to deliver mental health care to older adults with mild to moderate mental illness living in…
- You are an experienced Registered Nurse / Midwife or Enrolled Nurse with a strong focus on patient centred care.
- Acute Medicine -Emergency, General Medicine.
- Completion of post graduate qualifications in critical care nursing.
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to provide high quality care.
headspace Youth Mental Health Foundation
$67,500 - $82,000 a year
- The therapeutic intervention to young people is delivered via teleweb utilising a collaborative care plan approach alongside a use of digital interactive…
- Passionate about delivering outstanding patient-centred care.
- A commitment to continuing professional development to advance nursing practice.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.