Cross Mining jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
Perth WA (undo)
- Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders, build positive relationships, and to collaborate and…
- Managing complex cross functional issue resolution with the Customer, Caterpillar, 3rd parties and others as required; and.
- What we can offer you:
- This role is for an associate with experience in Corporate M&A and project development work in the mining, oil and gas or energy sectors.
- Advising on cross-border transactions and business structuring, in particular, developing and implementing solutions to tax issues that arise from inbound and…
- Our client is a major mining company with operations across Australia and internationally.
- Conduct statistical analysis on cross-functional data and manipulate…
- Maintain robust and productive relationships with key internal stakeholders (including management of cross-functional working groups) to ensure that needs and…
- Communicate effectively with a cross functioning team.
- We are currently representing a business with an international footprint on the mining & manufacturing…
$99,530 - $140,416 a year
- Good written and oral communication skills with respect to the preparation of research proposals, scientific papers, presentations and reports, and well…
- Previous exposure to equipment parts within mining, construction, automotive industries.
- The Parts Sales Co-Ordinator is also accountable to perform all sales…
$170,000 - $190,000 a year
- Demonstrated experience in the mining related feasibility studies and prefeasibility.
- Ability to lead and provide direction to cross functional teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.