Customer Liaison Officer jobs in Zetland NSW
$59,280 a year
- Ability to resolve customer issues.
- A friendly and genuine manner in dealing with customers.
- We collect containers and are open for drop-in customers.
- As the Complaints Referral Specialist, within the Executive and Ministerial Liaison team you will be responsible for managing complex customer complaints in a…
- Devising, coordinating, delivering and evaluating the effectiveness of events, workshops and community consultation activities to maximise community engagement…
- High level customer service skills, both for internal and external customers.
- Effective service whilst maintain an excellent level of customer service.
$81,639 - $110,406 a year
- Participate in Quality improvement activities and provide a high level customer.
- Appropriate liaison for advice / help with supervising medical staff.
- Maintain liaison with relevant parties i.e. customer, sub-contractors and Dematic staff to co-ordinate supply.
- What We Are Looking For.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills enabling effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Due to continuous and rapid growth within the retail banking side of the business, it is an exciting time to join this leading financial organization’s dynamic…
$60,000 a year
- Soft sales to lapsed customers.
- Customer liaison regarding subscriptions and processing renewals.
- A passion for customer service and a great, clear phone manner…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Responsibility for supervision and teaching of junior medical officers attached to the medical team.
- And communicate relevant information to the appropriate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.