Customer Liaison Officer jobs in Zetland NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Developing creative solutions to customer problems.
- Identifying and escalating emerging product or customer escalations.
- Imagine what you could do here.
$59,280 a year
- Ability to resolve customer issues.
- A friendly and genuine manner in dealing with customers.
- We collect containers and are open for drop-in customers.
- Devising, coordinating, delivering and evaluating the effectiveness of events, workshops and community consultation activities to maximise community engagement…
- Good liaison skills across all levels of the team.
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to our customers and internal stakeholders.
$81,639 - $110,406 a year
- Participate in Quality improvement activities and provide a high level customer.
- Appropriate liaison for advice / help with supervising medical staff.
$31 an hour
- Paying $31 per hour + super.
- Our client, a large government department, requires a Payroll Recoveries Officer to join their team based in Parramatta on a…
- Extensive liaison with credit officers / treasury traders and finance control teams.
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service focus.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills enabling effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders.
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Responsibility for supervision and teaching of junior medical officers attached to the medical team.
- And communicate relevant information to the appropriate…
$20 - $30 an hour
- We are now recruiting for professional security officers with excellent customer service and skills to join our tight knit and highly regarded team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.