Customer Service jobs in Brookwater QLD
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- Support other customer service officers and trainees in a wide range of systems, products and services relevant to a customer service centre.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry.
- We focus locally offering old fashioned service to assist our customers in achieving…
- Maintain our CRM Database of customer information.
- Previous experience in data entry, customer maintenance.
- Manage customer complaints to resolution, following…
- This role is key in acting as the link between client/customer and the BGIS service delivery team.
- Support the mailroom and switchboard services as required.
- Experienced in exceeding customer service expectations;
- Managing job queues, scheduling and processing of service tickets;
- Ability to work well within a team;
$27 - $28 an hour
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
- We are seeking enthusiastic customer service representatives who possess the following qualities:
- High level customer service skills and a positive disposition.
- This is a unique opportunity for someone with customer service experience, who is interested in…
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- A desire to be part of a high performing public service team.
- Interpret and apply tax legislation.
- Previous experience in a customer service officer/administration role.
- A passion for people and providing consistent, high levels of customer service.
u&u Recruitment Partners
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$28.38 an hour
- A minimum of two years’ experience working within a call centre or customer service environment;
- They are currently looking for an experienced customer service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.