Customer Service jobs in Bulleen VIC
You refined by:
- Great communication and customer service skills - verbal, written and face to face;
- Randstad are currently working with a local council in the northern suburbs…
- Providing high level customer service to the local community.
- Asking probing questions to customers to fully understand their requirement and resolve at first…
- Liaising with other Departments to support customer requirements, including transport & sales.
- Randstad are currently looking for a Customer Service Officer to…
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service values including exceptional service delivery within diverse communities.
- What's in it for you:
- Min 12 month face to face customer service experience.
- Be a customer service leader driving high end quality advice at all times.
- Ability to service internal teams from Sales to Operations as well as external accounts and strive to improve on each interaction, through excellent product…
- Manage the customer refund process.
- Retail is fine, setting expectations, following up and supporting customers.
- Hours- 38 hours per week.
- Friendly, proactive and professional approach to customer service.
- Are you a self-motivated, hardworking individual looking to establish a career within the…
- Previous experience working within a professional financial service environment or recent graduate.
- This role is based in the heart of Melbourne CBD and will…
- Great communication and customer service skills- both verbal and written;
- Customer service (both in person and on phone).
- Your typical duties will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.