Customer Service jobs in Bulleen VIC
- Answering customer calls and enquiries.
- Processing customer orders and corrections.
- Generate quoations for new customers and business.
- Customer service and communication tasks relevant to the completion of the security clearance ePack and documents related to the security clearance process.
- Identify customers and analyse risks.
- Manage inbound calls from existing customers in relation fraudulent activity on their accounts.
- Work within company SLA’s.
Remote work available
- A strong customer service focus.
- Payroll Officer required for a large centralised payroll, to be based in the Melbourne CBD (working from home initially).
- This national organization has an outstanding reputation for delivering a superior product range and superior levels of customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.