Customer Service jobs in Bulleen VIC
TLH Services Pty Ltd
- Distribute products or materials to store shelves, co-workers, or customers.
- Have you recently lost your job?
- Are you suffering from anxiety or depression?
$25 - $35 an hour
- Provide superior customer service to clients.
- At least 2 years experience working in administration and/or customer service.
- Regular filing and database entry.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- The expanded facilities will increase the specialties and complexity of services provided, with;
- A passion for delivering exceptional, pro-active customer service.
- Our rooms are a true home away from home for our guests, offering friendly service,…
- Duties include but not limited to;operating the POS machine, and cashier dutiesaccurately and efficiently taking and preparation of ordersprovide excellent…
- A brilliant opportunity to work in a leading service provider and use your customer service skills to benefit everyday Australians.
- What you’ll need to succeed:
- We’re all about reimagining digital services, strategies, user experiences and content!
- Consulting - Digital Customer Platforms - 2020/21 Summer Vacationer…
- As a Customer Service Consultant, you will be responsible for responding to inbound health insurance inquiries and providing exceptional customer service to…
- Our fast-paced environment will see you effectively provide assistance to the Department Manager in leading multiple Sales Associates (Athletes) in a specific…
$28.38 an hour
- Providing exceptional customer service to all consumers.
- Servicing contractors, customers and crews.
- Management and resolution of customer concerns.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.