Customer Service jobs in Bulleen VIC
- Your previous customer service and call centre experience will be welcomed.
- Want to build a career out of your strong customer service skills?
- Provide reports to customers and keeping the Customer Service Managers updated on train running, customer issues and customer service delivery trends.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
$28.90 an hour
- High customer focus and orientation.
- As a Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service as well as supporting…
$31.19 an hour
- These administrative activities will also entail customer communication, travel/meeting planning for the customer service supervisor.
- What you'll get in return.
- Answer all incoming enquiries and provide exceptional customer service.
- You will have customer service experience in the insurance industry.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Proven experience in a telephone based customer service environment.
- On-going month to month contract.
- Provide support to store in resolving customer enquiries.
- Assisting customers with placing orders in store and Online.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ad hoc customer service/administrative duties including filing, scanning & data entry.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers.
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Manage inbound customer enquiries and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Experience in a phone-based customer service role.
- What's in it for you:
South Melbourne VIC
- The service we provide to our customers is the most important part of our business, and our customer service team is committed to making every customer…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.