Customer Service jobs in Bulleen VIC
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service and build rapport, with both internal and external customers.
- What is Success in the Role?
- Previous customer service experience (ideally within a contact centre environment).
- Passionate about delivering quality work coupled with a great customer…
- Able to deliver outstanding customer service to all clients and customers.
- Ability to build rapport, develop and maintain relationships across customer…
- Your previous customer service and call centre experience will be welcomed.
- Want to build a career out of your strong customer service skills?
- Improve & maintain customer satisfaction and retention.
- Chasing backorder with customers and Sales Support Specialist.
$31.19 an hour
- These administrative activities will also entail customer communication, travel/meeting planning for the customer service supervisor.
- What you'll get in return.
$28.37 an hour
- Previous experience in a customer service environment (phone based experience is advantageous but not essential).
- $28.37 per hour plus superannuation.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Joining a team of 4 Representatives, the purpose of this role is to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectations.
$26 an hour
- Schedule service and maintenance queries.
- Exciting opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic customer service representative to join a busy team within the…
- The successful applicant will have a strong background in customer service, specifically a customer service role where you have been required to process orders…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.