Customer Service jobs in Bulleen VIC
- Demonstrated customer service approach with exceptional interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Benetas is a not-for-profit organisation who are committed to…
- High level customer service skills including outstanding interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Recognition program and service awards.
- This encompasses ensuring policies and standards are met and that customer service and teamwork are a key focus.
- Key aspects of the role:
- We manage and maintain all aspects of civic amenity, assets and infrastructure for government and private enterprise customers, to the benefit of the host…
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with…
$80,000 a year
- They must be able to work effectively as part of a large team and pride themselves on providing excellent customer service to employees.
- Amazing customer service skills to managed payroll inquiries.
- Payroll Officer - Richmond - $70000 - $80000 - Permanent.
- Using a Neller Preceda System.
Community Housing Ltd
Box Hill VIC
- In addition, you will have exceptional communication skills, including the ability to explain complex financial concepts and a passion for delivering…
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail.
- With a foot firmly in retail – we have eight successful e-commerce websites and an extensive Bras N…
- Great culture and exciting office facilities!
- On-going Monday through to Friday.
- Part-time- 25-30 hours- Monday through to Friday - 10am-3pm each day.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.