Customer Service jobs in Carrick TAS
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all…
$54,758 - $58,961 a year
- To provide an effective front line service to the public.
- We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
- Experience of resolving customer complaints and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services.
- To be successful you must:
Cradle Mountain Hotel
- Excellent customer service track record.
- If you’re passionate about working in a high achievement, customer-focused team and have a strong desire to be part of…
- This is why this position is not your average warehousing role – our store person position would suit someone who is pro-active and self-motivated in…
- Providing consistent high quality customer service.
- Efficiently managing traffic flow of customers through to terminals.
- Valid TAS issued Security Licence.
- This role requires maturity and a passion for customer service.
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships.
- Answer customer enquiries over the phone.
$22.70 an hour
- To service customers Launceston South area.
- Our Support Workers deliver exceptional services to our customers.
- PPT position - 40 hours/fortnight.
Tyremax Pty Ltd
- Excellent rapport building, with proven experience in sales and customer service.
- Receiving inbound calls from both internal and external customers regarding…
LearnVault Pty Ltd
$45 - $55 an hour
- Must have exceptional customer service skills.
- Leadership and Management Trainer Positions..
- *Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.