Customer Service jobs in Chatswood NSW
You refined by:
- As the Customer Administration Operator you will be responsible for providing exception customer support through a range of tasks associated with the…
- Experience picking orders preferably in the food service industry.
- PFD Food Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Castle Hill NSW
$30,000 - $40,000 a year
- Varied roles such as Customer Service, Order Processing/Purchasing, Data Entry and Banking.
- Update and record customer inquiries, appointments, or any other…
- Lendlease’s Services business is a specialist maintenance and asset management contractor that provides services to the roads, water, telecommunications, power,…
$39,638 a year
- Positivity and enthusiasm with a passion for people and service.
- No two days will be the same but your service will always be spot on!
- In return we offer you:
- Demonstrated experience in a busy customer service role within a contact centre.
- This role will be based at our Lidcombe office and reports directly to the Team…
- Customer Service Manager Australia & New Zealand.
- Opportunity to lead and shape our Customer Service Organization.
- University/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Tyro Customer Support offers 24/7 call availability, year-round.
- We've been providing excellent quality customer support for almost 16+ years and we actively…
- To be happy and successful in this environment, you need to be someone who is extremely goal-driven and ambitious, stopping at nothing to deliver outstanding…
- Previous administration or customer Service experience.
- As a Customer Service Administrator your responsibilities will include:
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Chatswood NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.