Customer Service jobs in Chatswood NSW
You refined by:
- Previous Administration or Customer Service experience is preferred.
- Customer Service Administrator positions are responsible for a providing a range of…
- Desired 2-3 years relevant customer service experience.
- Selling to customers and engaging in discovery activities that determine customer needs, suggesting…
- We underwent a refurbishment of all rooms recently and enjoy high levels of repeat clientele who enjoy our personalised customer service.
- Working a flexible roster across 7 days between the hours of 8:00AM and 9:00PM, Customer Service Officers act as the first point of contact for our customers.
- Providing a high level of courteous and efficient customer service to a range of customers.
- Coordinating Service Technicians to customer calls for repair and…
- Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor?
- Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder.
- Are seen as a role model by peers and subordinates.
- You will be joining the Data and Decision Science team who are accountable for the development of a customer centric approach for managing and deepening…
- Lead by example on the shop floor in providing exceptional customers service when required.
- Full-time Stockroom Specialist, adidas Lidcombe Factory Outlet Store…
- Highly developed customer service skills, including conflict resolution.
- Handle customer phone inquiries and dispatching repaired items back to the customer.
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$53,500 - $56,500 a year
- Customer Service experience in inbound/outbound call centre environment.
- In your new Customer Service Representative role you will report directly to the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.