Customer Service jobs in Chatswood NSW
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Be courteous & customer focused.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- Adhere to safety & hygiene standards.
- Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Assisting customers with general queries.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Our beautiful PANDORA franchise store located in Penrith is looking for a full time Retail Assistant to join the team.
- A high standard of personal presentation.
$78,850 - $91,272 a year
- The Penrith Library Service provides informational, educational and recreational, resources and services for residents and visitors through three branch…
$66,825 - $77,352 a year
- This role is responsible for casual staff rostering, recruitment, training and performance management and to provide excellent customer service to patrons of…
$26.26 - $30.40 an hour
- As a Lifeguard, you are responsible for the supervision of water spaces, and providing a high level of patron safety and strong customer service.
- Join the Parchem team in Penrith, NSW as a Store Sales Assistant and assist our valued customers in Trade store.
- Other key skills and experience include:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Are you passionate about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Elevate care and provide high standard customer service to the patients.
- They are offering a variety of health care services including Ultrasound, General X-Ray…
- Driven to providing exceptional pet care services and building long term client relationships;
- Coreen Avenue has a great reputation for providing outstanding…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs in Chatswood NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.