You refined by:
Elizabeth SA (undo)
Customer Service jobs in Cheltenham SA
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- You will receive notification if your application is transferred to your preferred store for…
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are…
- Your passion for customer service will enhance their overall experience.
- Lead the innovation and customer focus to change the face of Australian Retail Fuel &…
- Visually merchandising the store, maintaining an inviting environment for our customers.
- Engaging with customers through demonstrating respect and empathy to…
- Follow the 7 non-negotiable Service Standards of customer care.
- Maximisation of sales opportunities by providing legendary customer experiences always.
- Loves customers, confident communicator and gets results!
- Katies currently has an opportunity for a Sales Assistant who has a passion for fashion and is flare…
- If you have a passion for travel and some experience in retail, hospitality, sales or customer service, then you'll fit right in as a Travel Consultant at…
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Full Time Sales Consultant to join our newly renovated Cue David Jones store and CBD flagship boutiques.
- Previous experience in the Disability Employment Services Industry is desirable.
- Proven experience in a sales and/or customer contact role is desirable.
- Along with this, ensuring the service best meets the customer expectations is vital as part of this position.
- Fulltime and part time nursing support *.
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.