You refined by:
Administration Assistant (undo)
Customer Service jobs in Claremont WA
- Based in our Osborne Park office and reporting to the Circulation Administration Team Leader this role is responsible for administrating supply changes and…
- Due to ongoing developments, our client requires the services of an Administration Assistant to begin as soon as possible.
- What do I need to qualify?
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- You will be the first point of contact and provide administrative support across the organisation.
- The business is offering a warm and friendly working…
- Exceptional customer service experience and high attention to detail.
- Previous phone based customer service experience will be advantageous.
- We provide technical services to the Australian energy and resources sector with specific experience in the Minerals and Mining, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure and…
- Schedule service call outs and maintain service schedule;
- First contact person for all sales, service & spare parts enquiries;
- Your main tasks will include:
Alkira Care Services
South Lake WA
- The motivation to constantly strive for quality improvement and excellent customer service.
- Prepare and update files for the service as required.
Pearl Recruitment Group
- Our client, an Indigenous-owned mining services provider, is seeking to employ an experienced Administration Assistant on a permanent full time basis starting…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.