Customer Service jobs in Claremont WA
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers, both in.
- Promote the centres services and programs to customers and.
- Or dance, boxing to cycling.
- Your passion for customer service will enhance their overall experience.
- As a Team Member your positive attitude and a desire to go above and beyond for our…
- Some experience in customer service is a must – especially if it involved you putting your passion into making sales as well.
- Full time role based in Karrinyup.
$70,503 - $78,522 a year
- Specific strategies and initiatives are in place to address underrepresentation of specific groups.
- ECU has an Award-winning Health and Wellness Program and an…
- Passionate. You love what you do and strive to delivering exceptional customer service in every engagement.
- In return, you will be provided with an attractive…
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- Further to this, your exceptional written and verbal…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Strong customer-service mindset / approach - you are motivated to deliver a positive experience for all stakeholders.
- 12-month FTC for a top WA business.
- Our client are the largest Autism specific service in Australia and have been offering services for almost 50 years.
- Partner with CEO and Leadership Team.
- Monday to Friday we provide made to order rolls and salads for our lunch time customers.
- Elmar's Smallgoods in Highgate is a Gourmet food outlet specialising…
- We are looking for a Sales Advisor to share their passion, knowledge & excellent customer service skills with our customers! *.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.