Customer Service jobs in Cronulla NSW
You refined by:
- This new look format store provides greater benefits to our online customers through enhanced range and faster delivery.
- Woolworths, a job is never just a job.
- We are looking for people with a natural flair for sales and customer service to join our friendly, energetic team.
- Flexible working hours & FUN culture.
- At least 2 years’ experience in customer service.
- Are you fashion forward and passionate about customer service?
- Ability to multitask in a busy setting.
- Can you provide our customers with exceptional customer service while being the face of our brand?
- Have the ability to sell to customers and work towards…
- Previous experience in retail customer service.
- Previous experience in online customer service ideal but not required.
- 1-3 years in a similar role.
- The role of the Customer Service Team Member is to deliver excellent service standards, efficient service & maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Love customer service & all things outdoors!
- We’re looking for people with a natural flair for sales and customer service to join our friendly, energetic team.
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines.
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers.
- Role of a Liquor Team Member.
- Front of House (register operator, customer service, and sales):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice.
- Are you passionate about fresh food, retail and providing exceptional customer service in your local community?
- This is a casual position.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.