You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
Customer Service jobs in Cronulla NSW
Wollondilly Shire Council
$36.23 - $42.11 an hour
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Contact Centre operations and face-to-face customer service.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER – PERMANENT PART-TIME.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- Deliver exceptional Face to Face customer service and sales.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Qualifications in Customer Service or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Knowledge of organisational values and service offering.
The Flagstaff Group
$22.70 an hour
- Ensure customers quality control needs are met through high level of customer satisfaction and quality product control principles;
- Do you have exceptional customer service?
- With both face to face and over the phone interactions our Customer Service team provides exceptional customer service…
- Enjoy customer service and have a passion for sports?
- Previous experience in administration/customer service role.
- You will also come with the following.
- As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by…
$29 an hour
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a government organisation to provide first class customer service over the phone.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$25 - $30 an hour
- Respond to customer service inquiries.
- Gain invaluable customer service experience in a goverment organisation.
- Promote company's product and services.
Macquarie Park NSW
$25 - $27 an hour
- Minimum 12 months experience working within a customer service focused role in hospitality/retail or the corporate sector.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.