Customer Service jobs in Cronulla NSW
You refined by:
Sales Representative (undo)
- An ongoing commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Regular visits to account customers premises.
- Your duties include but are not limited to:
- This role is visiting supermarkets to provide product support, set up displays, activate and advise on promotions, and offer exceptional customer service.
- We are currently seeking career focused individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service to our existing customers in Parramatta, Auburn and…
- An individual who is customer service focused, with customer-centric selling skills.
- This is a dual sales and customer service role that entails working to key…
$59,000 a year
- Commencing asap you will be working in a fantastic team environment where refined customer service skills are second to none.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Hume Building Product
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers through after sales service and client account support.
- Manage customer accounts through proactive project…
- Previous sales experience within a call centre or customer service.
- The business prides itself on customer outcomes across the APAC region.
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- With an extensive range of high-end products across fresh, frozen and chilled categories, you will be able to cater to a wide range of customers across the…
$60,000 a year
- We are looking for effective sales people with great customer service.
- You will have warm leads with an actual requirement to buy from you.
$50,000 - $69,999 a year
- Build rapport with existing and new customers whilst delivering a positive customer experience.
- Engage with customers to provide solution based products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.