Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
You refined by:
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- Such roles may include customer service, people management, project management, conservation, registration, interpretation and design, analysis, operations,…
- You’ll be able to communicate clearly and confidently with our customers, fostering great relationships and providing service that can really exceed their…
$1,142 - $1,180 a week
- Demonstrated ability to promote and achieve customer-focused service delivery.
- The position also provides administrative support to other services as required.
$59,584 - $61,546 a year
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Position Classification: Admin Off Lvl 3.
- Remuneration: $59,584.27 - $61,546.19 p.a.
- Applications Close: 23 April 2020.
$27.05 - $28.15 an hour
- Contribute to a customer-focused pathology collection service for inpatients and outpatients.
- Demonstrated customer service experience and skills, preferably in…
- Assisting with customer service queries.
- Are you passionate about providing complete patient care and delivering exceptional customer service?
$33.66 - $34.46 an hour
- Demonstrated extensive experience in customer service.
- We are committed to our vision of 'better health services for the people of western Sydney and beyond'…
$63,136 a year
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills with the capacity to lead, motivate and manage conflict whilst contributing to building a team focused on providing high…
$64,282 - $93,112 a year
- You'll be working with a team of dedicated scientists and technical officers within the Chromatography/Mass spectrometry section of the Clinical Chemistry…
$52,594 a year
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, Experience in working in customer service role particularly dealing with traffic…
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- We aspire to bring out the best in customer and patient care.
- To be considered for this position, please ensure you address the selection criteria as thoroughly…
- Customer service: 5 years (Preferred).
- \* Liaison with customers and our team.
- \* Strong customer focus and a sense of urgency to achieve results.
$45 an hour
- A great focus on customer service and connecting with the community.
- Open to engage in completing professional services.
- Constantly willing to grow and learn.
- As well as delivering great customer service, you'll have flexibility to work across our store trading days, including evenings and weekends, and be able to…
- Some experience in customer service is a must – especially if it involved you putting your passion into making sales as well.
- Part time: 30.4 hours per week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.