Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
- Provide customer service and process sales.
- Our Red Cross Shop is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist with store operations.
- Volunteering in this shop is a great way for you to help those in need by providing great customer service and a listening ear.
- Our ideal volunteer will have:
- Telecross is a programme supporting isolated and elderly people by providing a daily phone call to check on their wellbeing and safety.
LLOYDS INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
- Address of work Level 1, 499 Kent St Sydney.
- Position: Volunteer unpaid work experience.
- If you are looking into getting experience as a receptionist/admin…
- LBL Philanthropy is a registered charity that focus on mental health and poverty.
- LBL Philanthropy is a small but growing organisation committed to raising…
- Good phone manner and customer service skills;
- Providing customer service to supporters via phone and email;
- LBL Philanthropy is a registered charity that focus…
We have removed 17 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.