Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
You refined by:
Macquarie Park NSW (undo)
- Upholding responsible service of alcohol guidelines.
- Actively sharing your passion for products with our customers.
- Role of a Liquor Team Member.
- Proven history of customer service.
- Do you have a passion for customer service and problem-solving?
- Customer service & business support for 93 centres in…
- Within this role, you will analyse & report on supply chain performance as well as provide process support to ensure product availability to customers, maximise…
Relationships Australia NSW
Macquarie Park NSW
$35,000 - $45,000 a year
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients & staff;
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement;
- Part-Time - 4 days a week.
- Developing and maintaining excellent business relationships with Direct-to-Store customers and internal customers.
- What we're looking for:
- You will be someone who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills, are passionate and have a strong desire to make a difference.
- Assisting customer enquiries via email.
- Being a phone-based role, you will be tasked with handling customer enquiries and delivering exceptional service during …
- You will have experience in the IT Customer support industry and a passion for customer service.
- With thousands of customers utilising our print services every…
- Provide outstanding customer service to our Optical and Sports customers.
- Experience in a customer service through retail, call centre or hospitality…
- Resolving complex customer queries and issues to meet customer and business requirements.
- Providing administrative or secretarial services to the CVRM Marketing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.