Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
- Within this role, you will analyse & report on supply chain performance as well as provide process support to ensure product availability to customers, maximise…
- You will be someone who can demonstrate excellent customer service skills, are passionate and have a strong desire to make a difference.
- Provide outstanding customer service to our Optical and Sports customers.
- Experience in a customer service through retail, call centre or hospitality…
- Our client proides themselves on their excellent product as well as renowned customer service.
- Handling customer enquiries and issues.
- On going full time work.
- Delivering and inspiring others to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Access to free supportive services through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Showing a passion for customer service, you will be able to demonstrate a true end to end journey surrounding our claims process.
- Process customer complaints according to company protocol for Field Event Reporting.
- Abbott is a global healthcare company devoted to improving life through the…
- Maintain, analyse, enhance and update all site applications and services.
- The Digital team is focused on reinventing and transforming the shopping experience to…
- Develop relationships with, and service key customer groups.
- Identify customer needs and communicate these to appropriate Territory Manager.
- Meet customer education and in-service requirements as agreed with Abbott Sales Representative or Manager and be available to respond to customers during…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.