Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
- Face to face customer service experience.
- Educate customers on products, promotions and campaigns.
- Maintain and update customer records and databases.
- Develop relationships with, and service key customer groups.
- Identify customer needs and communicate these to appropriate Territory Manager.
- Experience in a customer service environment and determining customer needs.
- Ensure customer service standards are being achieved and exceeded.
- Provide exceptional customer service in line with customer expectations.
- Canon Australia is a recognised leader in business and consumer imaging solutions.
- Meet customer education and in-service requirements as agreed with Abbott Sales Representative or Manager and be available to respond to customers during…
- Demonstrate Ethics & Integrity - Adhere to the highest standards of trustworthy and ethical behavior in all interactions and hold others to the same standards;…
- Remote Sales is an innovative service provided by Medtronic which offers a single dedicated product expert who will assist our territory with timely and…
- These are: customer service, our challenger spirit, teamwork, integrity and personal excellence.
- Sound product knowledge of Optus services and systems.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with internal and external customers (e.g. sites and investigators).
- Manage clinical/ancillary supply shipments.
- Assetlink recognises the benefits of diversity in creating amazing customer experiences, increasing productivity and encouraging business growth.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.