Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
St Leonards NSW
- Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service?
- Assisting customers with general queries.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Make great new mates, earn your own cash, thrive in a busy kitchen and serve up awesome customer experiences as part of Oporto’s family of adventurers.
- Prior experience in hospitality, customer service, tourism or a service-oriented role.
- Work with other customer service divisions to ensure customer invoices…
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service to everyone you interact with.
- Manage service contracts with Stryker's customers, including documentation,…
The Starlight Children's Foundation
St Leonards NSW
- You resolve customer issues effectively and efficiently.
- Do you enjoy providing excellent customer experiences?
- Are you dedicated to making a real difference?
- Exceptional standards in terms of customer & client service.
- Reporting to the Office Manager of the St Leonards Office you will provide exceptional client…
$30.05 - $31.04 an hour
- Demonstrated high level customer service skills.
- Employment Type: Permanent Part Time.
- Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 3.
- A desire to deliver first-class customer service to every customer, every time.
- Prioritisation, management and resolution of customer queries.
$1,142 - $1,180 a week
- Demonstrated experience in administration and reception duties, including a busy phone system to provide a high level of customer service to patients, staff and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.