Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
$48,120 - $123,358 a year
- Such roles may include customer service, people management, project management, conservation, registration, interpretation and design, analysis, operations,…
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting well with customers?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Ability to project manage customer requirements and requests.
- TransGrid offers fulfilling careers for driven people who can help ensure that our business and…
- Recommends changes to practices to improve customer service.
- Ineracts professionally with colleagues and customers.
- At Unisys, we believe in better!
Cox Purtell Staffing Services
- Fantastic customer services and people skills.
- Suitable candidates must have prior experience in collections and have fantastic customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services.
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account…
- You will have the customer at front of mind in each case, proactively identifying customer irritants or process deficiencies, and recording and escalating these…
$55,632 - $59,584 a year
- An example on how to address the selection criteria is provided in the link below in order to assist you with completing your application.
- People who embrace our spirit and inspire confidence in their colleagues, customers and community.
- This administrative role is responsible for liaising with…
- We have been continuously expanding our services to support virtually any cloud workload.
- AWS’ cloud services help customers save substantial costs and time by…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Customer service to patients, staff and others.
- Limitations of a busy public health service.
- Health services to patients, whilst undertaking learning and…
- We are looking for a motivated and customer-focused Enterprise Cloud Architect to join our team.
- For the initial application process you should submit a cover…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Participating in Quality Improvement activities and provide a high level of customer service to patients, staff and others.
- Applications Close 20/04/2020.
- Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do big new things faster and at lower…
- Plan, coordinate and allocate students to appropriate facilities/services.
- Ensure suitable facilities/services are compliant with the requirements of specific…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.