Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
Surry Hills NSW
- Bullet Studios is on the hunt for a brilliant Account Executive with agency experience who is highly organised, a go-getter and is passionate about providing…
- We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
- What you’ll be doing….
- Customer service and social media community management experience.
- Vital experience from day one.
- Just graduated and looking for your first ever role in PR?
$110 - $130 a day
- You will be the focal point for all customer interaction from the initial sale cycle to renewal and educate clients and prospects the benefits of our products…
- Manage and understand how to utilize internal client service teams (editing, production, library, etc.) to ensure quality, comprehensive service to clients.
- High levels of social perceptiveness and customer service.
- We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy…
- Our solutions make it fast and easy to capture customer, employee, and market insights in one place.
- Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service…
- This role is responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients, maintaining client relationships and supporting the Regional Manager and Senior Account…
$110,000 a year
- Their products and services encompass a wide range of solutions for customer experience including AI, Machine Learning and automation.
- Based in their Sydney CBD office you will join a busy and established team as an Account Executive supporting the administration of client accounts and, as such…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.