Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Improving customer experience through each touch point.
- An inclusive team that embraces diversity.
- As a Customer Service Representative, you will join our supportive customer service team as the first point of contact for both our external and internal…
- Knowledge of customer service practices and.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and.
- Understanding of company products, services, and.
- You will provide exceptional high standards of professional and knowledgeable customer services, sales and marketing support.
- 12 months Fixed Term / Full time.
- You will have the opportunity to build strong customer relationships whilst providing exceptional customer service and accurate information to customers on our…
- Your customer service focus is key as you are the first point of contact.
- Flexible hours over 7 days (although weekends essential).
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, preferably in pharmaceutical/medical.
- Liaise effectively with all departments especially warehousing to ensure…
- Establish a preferred supplier relationship with key customers by being proactive in meeting individual customer requirements and adding value to our service.
Maui Jim Sunglasses
Northern Beaches NSW
- Successfully complete training to be familiar with Maui Jim product as well customer service systems, processes and policies.
- Love helping customers to create an unbeatable customer experience.
- Do you have a passion for customer service and a flair for sales?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.