Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
You refined by:
$45,000 a year
- Strong customer service skills when dealing with both phone and email requests.
- This Registered membership body located in the Sydney CBD is currently looking…
$25 - $35 an hour
- Opportunity to work in a tight knit team.
- Our client is situated in the centre of North Sydney operating out of the Telecommunications and Technology Sector.
- Providing support to various businesses with archiving, customer service and other admin duties.
- A strong customer focus with the ability to build relationships…
- The perfect person will also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
- They are looking for an enthusiastic Receptionist to be the face of the…
- By submitting this application, you give us permission to store your personal information, and use it in the consideration of your fitness for the position,…
- As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for customers and visitors, with elements of administration and client…
- 4 week temporary position with potential to extend, ASAP start.
- Well-respected organisation, supportive team, training provided.
- Short and Long term contracts.
- From small startups to tier 1 international contractors.
- An open discussion to find your dream job.
- Phone based customer service – directing inbound phone calls to internal staff members and providing information about their services.
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role will be an integral member of the admin & customer service team.
- A foot in the door in fashion!
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.