Customer Service jobs in Crows Nest NSW
- HR Admin role with Federal Government agency.
- Role based remotely (working from home) using own laptop/phone.
- 3 month contract (possible extension).
- Experience with any or all of the following are desirable: formal governance, interagency delivery, agile delivery, software development, software security,…
- Liaising with internal & external customers,.
- Reporting to relevant internal &external customers,.
- Working for a Federal Government agency, that are committed…
- Ability to articulate clear and actionable insights and recommendations, and in multiple ways (such as service maps, customer journeys etc).
$967 a week
- Your initiative, flexibility & communication skills within this team environment is critical for success in the role developing relationships with staff,…
$27 - $30 an hour
- Customer service / Sales / Outbound / Inbound / Call Centre.
- Are you a backpacker on a Working Holiday Visa?
- Are you looking to start work as early as next week…
$23 - $30 an hour
- A hands-on approach to your role with a focus on customer service.
- Competitive rates plus Salary Packaging + super .
- More than a team to cheer for.
- We are now recruiting for professional security officers with excellent customer service and skills to join our tight knit and highly regarded team.
Pharmacy in Eastern suburbs
- Currently seeking a customer service driven, experienced and dynamic pharmacist to join our dedicated patient-focused team in the Eastern Suburbs.
$30 - $35 an hour
- The company prides itself on great customer service and partnerships with leaders in the Freight Forwarding and Integrator Industries.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.