Customer Service jobs in Doncaster East VIC
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Opportunity to work for an established financial services organisation.
- A leader - someone with a huge passion for creating great user/customer experiences…
- Owning partner relationships and providing an excellent world-class service.
- Our client is a global cloud management (SaaS) vendor on the hunt for an Account…
- Previous laboratory testing experience (1-2 years) Previous experience in a quality environment Organisational and problem solving skills Good written and…
- Provides a customer-focused service which meets and exceeds customer requirements.
- Demonstrates customer focus through working towards meeting quality targets…
- Providing system and customer support for the electronic systems used within the Quality.
- Assessment, qualification and management of vendors that provide…
- Must have excellent customer service & people skills.
- An interest or experience in the IT service desk space is desirable.
- Immediate start - 12 month contract.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Customer service skills including communication through email and telephone.
- Proving technical support through video or audio-conferencing services.
$180,000 - $220,000 a year
- Work with customers to build data management platforms.
- As such, you will become a trusted advisor to their customers.
- The key responsibilities will be:
- Demonstrated commitment to deliver customer service and continual improvement in service delivery.
- Identify process improvements and assist in the development…
- Collaborate with other areas within the organisation to drive value and good service for customers.
- An industry leading organisation with a strong focus on…
- Maintain a cross reference between The Business document numbers and customer document numbers as required.
- Experience in providing telecommunications network…
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- As a Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our…
- Ensure freight collection and service delivery exceeds customer expectations.
- Liaison between warehouse operations, customer service, transport functions and…
- Our client is a public service that pride itself on giving its customers cutting edge and exceptional service when it is most needed.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-known, family owned, established transport company who require the services of a full time Fleet Operations…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.