Customer Service jobs in Doncaster East VIC
- We celebrate diversity of thought because we want to make better decisions for our customers.
- We’re also committed to supporting better accessibility for our…
$39 - $40 an hour
- Answering general conditions of service enquiries via a ticketing inbox and helpdesk phone line;
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager and working in a team with…
- This encompasses ensuring policies and standards are met and that customer service and teamwork are a key focus.
- Key aspects of the role:
- Providing a high level of customer service and timely advice on queries.
- You will be service oriented, empathetic and have people-centric approach to work.
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
- Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with…
- Delivering and maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings by processing transactions accurately and meeting agreed service levels for process specific area.
- An amazing opportunity to join this employer of choice who are a leader in their industry.
- The role of the Payroll Officer will involve timely and accurate…
- Our client is a leading Manufacturing company in Australia, who pride themselves on delivering the best possible customer service and quality of products.
- Utilise customer service skills in response to employee pay queries in accordance with terms and conditions of employment contract.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- $65,000 - $70,000 + super.
- Join a business that values their people.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.