Customer Service jobs in Doncaster East VIC
- 6 months of customer service and/or sales experience, Retail environment preferred.
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing…
- You will demonstrate previous experience in providing customer service.
- You will deliver a superior customer experience through ownership of the customer…
- You will be part of a strong and supportive team that puts our customers first, while reaching sales targets and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Deliver excellent customer service in all that you do.
- Cleaning and general hospitality services.
- A unique service to this facility is that it also provides…
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment.
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs.
- About the team and role.
- By listening to our customers you will proactively identify particular needs and future plans of both personal and business customer.
- What's in it for me?
- The primary role of the Store Person is to manage all incoming stock deliveries to the store daily.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think…
- Our Work Experience Program showcases the diverse range of work undertaken by our Library service to students.
- Positive with a “can do” attitude.
- Be a passionate customer service expert, with previous retail and/or customer service experience.
- Are committed to providing genuine service, where they create…
- We're excited to see what you have in store.
- You’ll also be reliable and incredibly professional and service focused.
- Let’s talk about HOYTS.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.