Customer Service jobs in Eagle Farm QLD
You refined by:
$118,000 a year
- Do you have great leadership and customer service skills?
- Experience providing face to face customer service.
- Create a memorable onboard customer experience.
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- Work as a team unit to maintain customer flow.
- At the forefront of the customer experience, this role involves all…
- Providing an in-store experience that inspires and empowers our customers.
- Engaging with our customers by sharing your product knowledge and experience.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the key focus of this role is to facilitate the delivery of efficient, accurate and timely service to our valued…
- The primary role of the Store Person is to manage all incoming stock deliveries to the store daily.
- A career with endless opportunities is closer than you think…
- You have an excellent customer service focus;
- You will be trained to prepare beverages and deliver our customers The Coffee Club experience.
- We highly value experience working directly with customers in a service role or similar.
- Tanda is a fast paced and rapidly growing software company, with a…
- An overall passion towards the service we provide our customers and the promotion of unity within in our people is a must.
- Primary Location: AU-QLD-Brisbane.
Brisbane City Psychologists
- The utmost professional service etiquette, patient confidentiality and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels;
- What’s In It For Me?
- Your passion for customer service will enhance their overall experience.
- As a Team Member your positive attitude and a desire to go above and beyond for our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.