Customer Service jobs in Eagle Farm QLD
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- Listen to, understand and recognise the needs of others, and work cooperatively in a team environment to provide a high level of customer service.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Team Leader you will be responsible for the day to day interaction with our valued customers including;
Brisbane City Psychologists
- Previous experience as in Inbound Customer Services;
- We are privileged to have a highly dynamic and professional Admin & Customer Services team.
- Call Centre and Customer Service.
- Customer orientated and committed to delivering an exceptional experience.
- In this role you will:
- High level customer service skills and a positive disposition.
- We currently have an awesome opportunity for two enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service…
- Proven experience in a fast paced Customer Service role.
- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be part of a fast paced and passionate environment…
- As an experienced Customer Service Officer with outstanding customer service and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment, by…
- Experienced in exceeding customer service expectations;
- Due to growth we are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to be the first point of call for all…
- Passionate about delivering high quality customer service.
- Experience working in a customer service or call centre role.
- The only thing missing is you.
- A genuine passion for customer service.
- Demonstrated professionalism and a strong customer service ethic.
- You will be a natural communicator who enjoys talking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.