You refined by:
Customer Service jobs in Fairfield VIC
Fortune 8 Property Investments
$27 - $34 an hour
- Fortune 8 Property Investments*is one of the fastest-growing property investments business in Australia.
- Fortune 8 operates has business operations around all…
Victorian Power Savers
$60,000 - $150,000 a year
- Salespeople required for immediate start.
- Competitive market rates for TEAM's (Negotiable).
- NO LIMIT - ON GOING EARNINGS / BONUSES*.
$70,000 - $150,000 a year
- We are seeking three full time sales consultant and door to door appointments setters with a high level of customer service.
- We are looking for reliable on the road customer service / delivery people.
- Be able to handle both happy and cranky customers and defuse unhappy customers when…
Go Green Money
$100,000 - $200,000 a year
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- To achieve these results, you must be willing to dedicate yourself to the craft,…
Spotfood PTY LTD
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred).
- Obtain feedback from customers and restaurants about our product and become the contact point between Spotfood and the…
Move My Stuff
$90,000 - $150,000 a year
- The kind of brand name we have in the Industry and the service we provide along with new technology tools, getting new customers will be easy.
Auto Frigo Transport Refrigeration
- Customer service: 5 years (Preferred).
- Assisting service with product warranty claims.
- Business to business/ customer liaison and relationship building.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus.
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction).
- Ability to work well with a team.
$250,000 a year
- Passionate about Real Estate & offering 5\* customer service to your sellers and buyers.
- We are a professional, forward thinking and digitally savvy tech…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.