Customer Service jobs in Fairfield VIC
You refined by:
Administration Assistant (undo)
$58,442 a year
- The Administration Assistant must maintain a high level of customer service and professional standards at all times.
- Part-time – 24 hours per fortnight.
- The Royal Melbourne is one of Victoria’s largest hospitals providing a comprehensive range of health services including acute, sub-acute, general, and…
- AdministrationAbout Us :Accru Melbourne is an award winning financial services organisation with seven partners and a fully integrated range of specialised…
- Plan, organise, coordinate & support the execution of management meetings, organisational meetings & customer events.
- Main Purpose of the Job.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills.
- Providing the highest standard of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders in line with EML…
- We also deliver leading gaming services and products through MAX.
- If, like us, you’re truly customer-led and you want to use your talent to create awesome…
- Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide strategic and hands-on administrative support to a team of successful agents.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Present a consistently high standard of customer service.
- Experience in customer service or front office reception (essential).
$26.50 an hour
- We are looking for someone who has an exceptional high attention to detail, intermediate excel skills and someone who can deliver a high standard of customer…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- The company provides a combination of product and service solutions for primary packaging, packaging that touches and/or houses the product; secondary packaging…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.